To all the girl backpackers out there, it must be a task to decide what to wear on trips, keeping both comfort and fashion in mind. Hence here is a collection of different outfit ideas that you can wear on your next trip.
1) A Long lose Skirt with a Shirt (Don’t forget a hat and sunglasses if the temperature is hot) It is comfortable, bohemian and at the same times protects you from tanning
2) A Full Sleeves Upper, Cotton Pants and Sport Shoes, that will look chic, comfortable and will save you from the discomfort of tight clothes
3) If it’s mildly cold there, a sweater, comfy loose lower and flat sandals will just kill the look! Add a muffler and shades to level up the style quotient!
4) You can never go wrong with a camisole, ripped denim shorts, and a printed shrug during the summer trip! The look is so relaxed and chic!
5) If you are on a trek, or even not, the most comfortable outfit will be your “gym wear”! Yes, you heard it right, your gym wear, sports shoes and a French braid (to avoid hair on the face all the time) would be a great choice!
6) Trekking and cargo pants go hand-in-hand! They are comfortable, stylish and fit perfectly for the trek.
7) Striped t-shirt, ripped denim and a military jacket is an outfit that is a perfect combination of style and comfort!
8) A cool jacket, camisole, shorts along with a cap and sunglasses will give you comfort with a bonus of insta-worthy pictures!
9) Ever thought of wearing a skirt for a trek? Yes, you read that right! Well if you’re more inclined towards fashion than comfort, you can pair a short skirt with a top/jacket, as per the requirement and you are good to go!