Queenstown, New Zealand is a hub of adventure sports. Adventure sports enthusiasts can find solace here with a wide array of thrill-seeking activities like rafting, snowboarding, skiing, paragliding, skydiving and the list is endless. Queenstown is a quiet island situated in New Zealand and is on every adventurer’s list. There are many scenic places that play a huge role in attracting tourists like the tranquil Lake Wakatipu, the majestic mountain ranges of Walters Peak, Cecil Peak and The Remarkable and the Mount Aspiring National Park.
The 50-minute Glacial Explorer Flight from Queenstown
When you are in Queenstown, it is a must to book a flight of 50-minute glacial exploring from Queenstown. Typically, this service is provided in the winter with the snowy ice cloaking every surface possible. The biggest glacier of the region, the Clarke Glacial, is typically used by many pilots for landing. The 50-minute flight is absolute bliss with breathtaking scenery. Customers can spot the beautiful Paradise Valley, the hilly Mount Aspiring National Park with its hidden lakes and the Skippers Canyon cloaked in pure white ice to form a surreal scenery.
Tips for the 50-minute-long Glacial Explorer Flight from Queenstown
· As this is a much-coveted tourist attraction, it is best to book your tickets well in advance.
· Before boarding the flight, it is best to know the pros and cons.
· If you or any of your family members have motion sickness, it is best to consult the guide and the flight operator.
· Even though you will be paired with a guide, it is best to research about the area to enjoy the ride to the fullest.
· As the temperature is going to be well below zero, it is best to be armed with insulated and thermal coats and thick sweaters.
Enjoy the ride and make sure to click some worthwhile pictures!